- Information you provide. Personal Information you provide when registering for our products and services, responding to questionnaires or surveys, or contacting Danaher customer service.
- Information collected automatically. Your IP address and non-identifying information about your use of Danaher Sites may be collected automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies. Your website browser software can be set to reject all cookies; however, cookies can allow you to take advantage of some of the site’s essential features, which may not work if you reject cookies.
- Information collected from other sources. We may combine information about you from Danaher Sites, information collected offline or from external parties.
- To provide you with the Danaher product and services you request.
- To customize and improve your experience on Danaher Sites.
- To generally improve our products and Danaher Sites and other internal business purposes.
- To affiliates and third-party service providers to provide services and information on our sites, including online marketing and advertising, and to support our business operations. We require these parties to handle personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- To another company in connection with the sale or transfer of one of our product lines or divisions, which includes the services provided through one or more of the Danaher Sites.
- To governing regulatory authorities, including the US Food and Drug Administration, or as may otherwise be necessary for Danaher to comply with a legal obligation or demand.
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Suite 800W
Washington, DC 20037
Updated and effective February 2017