We are a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Microscopes that let researchers see life at 100 nanometers in three dimensions. Dental diagnostics that spot decay as it forms, enabling painless, noninvasive treatments. Disinfection technologies that help ensure safe drinking water at the rate of billions of gallons of water a day. Transaction systems that bring new levels of speed and security to consumers. Network analyzers that link seamlessly with sophisticated software to maximize uptime. Danaher products span some of the most demanding applications in the world, creating new possibilities not only for those who use them, but for millions more who never give them a moment’s thought. In every case, they’re delivering benefits that matter to markets that are eager for innovation. And we are doing it through a customer-centric approach that unites our businesses and has made them global leaders.
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands has an unparalleled leadership position in some of the world's demanding and attractive industries, and our technologies address a range of global needs by:
- protecting the global water supply and ensuring environmental stewardship
- enhancing the safety of personal data and safeguarding network operations
- expanding scientific research and advancing patient health through the highest diagnostic confidence
- improving dental outcomes and promoting access to comfortable patient care around the world
- designing cutting-edge technologies and powering innovative machines
- ensuring the freshness, dosages, authenticity and safety of food, pharmaceuticals and consumer goods
We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates, united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.1 billion in revenue from five reporting segments: Test & Measurement, Environmental, Dental, Life Sciences & Diagnostics and Industrial Technologies. We are ranked #149 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.